Can a smell bring back a memory?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Can a smell bring back a memory?|
People used to think that large brains were a sign of intelligence, but years of scientific research have shown that this is false. In fact, you only use a section of your brain, so its size does not really matter. The largest healthy brain that was ever recorded weighed more than two kg, but this did not mean that its owner was especially intelligent.
The brain of a genius such as Einstein cannot be shown to be any different from the brain of an ordinary person. So intelligence must be based on learning, rather than on the number of neurones present in the brain.
- What could be done to improve the lives of the elderly? (242 visits)
- Yoga Exercise (169 visits)
- Causes of Pain in Left Arm of Women (113 visits)
- Causes of Sharp Breast Pain (102 visits)
- The Remedy Is Worse Than The Disease (75 visits)
- Causes of Hot Flashes in Young Women (74 visits)
- Early Greek and Roman Medicine (59 visits)
- Healthy Life Habits (57 visits)
- Prevention is Better than Cure (53 visits)
- Uterus Thickening (51 visits)
- Plastic Surgery - For or Against It (50 visits)
- Causes and Symptoms of Low Estrogen Levels (47 visits)
- Children Punishment (40 visits)
- What happens when we sleep? (36 visits)
- Bird Flu
Date Added: 23 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :