|Q:||Ask a Question about Cell life|
Some white blood cells live for a very short time, and some types that consume dead cells and bacteria survive for only 30 hours. White cells that fight disease live for two to four years.
Cells lining the intestine live for about five days before being replaced.
• Skin cells live for 19 days.
• Sperm live for 2 months.
• Eyelashes live for 3 to 4 months.
• Red blood cells live for 4 months.
• Liver cells live for 8 months.
• Scalp hairs live for 2 to 4 years.
• Bone cells live for 15 to 25 years.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 22 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :