Did Japan plan an empire?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Did Japan plan an empire?|
The Japanese forces unsuccessfully invaded Korea twice during the 1500s.They did not achieve their empire until the early 20th century, when the Japanese finally conquered Korea.
The Chinese were forced by the British to lease the territory of Hong Kong, which became enormously prosperous, controlling the trade between China and the rest of the world for many years. It has now been returned to China.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 04 January '12
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :