Hole in one
|Q:||Ask a Question about Hole in one|
So when a gap in the ozone layer was found over Antarctica, scientists were very concerned. Increased ultraviolet radiation can cause skin cancer.
The hole in the ozone layer has been blamed on our use of chemicals called chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).They were widely used in refrigerators, freezers and aerosol cans.
Although the use of CFCs is now heavily restricted, it may take years before the ozone layer repairs itself.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 12 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :