How are crystals formed?
|Q:||Ask a Question about How are crystals formed?|
Crystals are formed from solutions or melted materials. As the solutions evaporate or the melted materials cool, their atoms are forced closer together, producing a crystal. This crystal gradually grows as the process continues.
Some crystals grow into complicated and beautiful shapes, which are often brightly colored.
- Files sharing at a new level: 4shared Desktop (226 visits)
- Yahoo Messenger (154 visits)
- Weather's Influence on People (135 visits)
- Should the Internet be Censored? (126 visits)
- Why do we need to measure time? (119 visits)
- How were calendars developed? (90 visits)
- How does a gyroscope stand up? (77 visits)
- What is an echo? (72 visits)
- What are lasers? (72 visits)
- What is sound? (69 visits)
- What is the Doppler effect? (66 visits)
- How is time calculated? (63 visits)
- What are isotopes? (62 visits)
- What is the sound barrier? (59 visits)
- Where does the Earth's energy come from? (58 visits)
Date Added: 13 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :