How fast do volcanoes grow?
|Q:||Ask a Question about How fast do volcanoes grow?|
The eruption finally stopped in 1952, when the volcano Paricutin had reached a height of 2,808 m above sea level. The volcano had buried two whole villages.
Masses of dust and rocks hurled out from an active volcano fall back and cause a volcanic cone to develop.
Lava may escape from the crater in the centre or find its way out through vents in the side of the volcano, and the flowing lava solidifies as it cools in the air.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 12 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :