How much of the Earth is covered by water?
|Q:||Ask a Question about How much of the Earth is covered by water?|
This water is either in the oceans, locked away as ice at the poles, or held as water vapor in the atmosphere. AII of the Earth's water is known as the hydrosphere.
Seen from space, the Earth looks like a perfect ball, covered with blue seas and wisps of cloud. However, it is not round, but is flattened at the poles.
- Files sharing at a new level: 4shared Desktop (226 visits)
- Yahoo Messenger (154 visits)
- Weather's Influence on People (135 visits)
- Should the Internet be Censored? (126 visits)
- Why do we need to measure time? (119 visits)
- How were calendars developed? (90 visits)
- How does a gyroscope stand up? (77 visits)
- What is an echo? (72 visits)
- What are lasers? (72 visits)
- What is sound? (69 visits)
- What is the Doppler effect? (66 visits)
- How is time calculated? (63 visits)
- What are isotopes? (62 visits)
- What is the sound barrier? (59 visits)
- Where does the Earth's energy come from? (58 visits)
Date Added: 09 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :