Proposed Guidelines for Science Teachers
|Q:||Ask a Question about Proposed Guidelines for Science Teachers|
If a person has a complete and right knowledge in these fields then he will be able to pass his knowledge to others. Therefore imparting the knowledge and education the science teachers should have clear concepts in their ideas.
For that purpose teachers should focus the mind capabilities of students involving not only theoretical bases but also includes some practical work.
To provide quality education the teacher should has formal education, training and technical education in particular field.
Science and technology is now considered as a back bone in this competitive era. Although science and technology is now very common to every one as the science teacher is easily available and now its access is very easy and one can get information through internet in hisher related field. Internet is a best alternative of teacher. Analyze the problematic area and you will get number of results regarding your problem.
- Files sharing at a new level: 4shared Desktop (226 visits)
- Yahoo Messenger (154 visits)
- Weather's Influence on People (135 visits)
- Should the Internet be Censored? (126 visits)
- Why do we need to measure time? (119 visits)
- How were calendars developed? (90 visits)
- How does a gyroscope stand up? (77 visits)
- What is an echo? (72 visits)
- What are lasers? (72 visits)
- What is sound? (69 visits)
- What is the Doppler effect? (66 visits)
- How is time calculated? (63 visits)
- What are isotopes? (62 visits)
- What is the sound barrier? (59 visits)
- Where does the Earth's energy come from? (58 visits)
Date Added: 11 February '10
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :