Short Biography of Woodrow Wilson
|Q:||Ask a Question about Short Biography of Woodrow Wilson|
At the peace conference in Paris he secured the inclusion of the League of Nations in individual peace treaties, but these were not ratified by Congress, so the USA did not join the League. Nobel Peace Prize in 1919.
Wilson, born in Virginia, became president of Princeton University in 1902. In 1910 he became governor of New Jersey. Elected president in 1912 against Theodore Roosevelt and Taft, he initiated anti-trust legislation and secured valuable social reforms in his progressive "New Freedom" programme.
He strove to keep the USA neutral during World War I but the German U-boat campaign forced him to declare war in 1917. In 1919 he suffered a stroke from which he never fully recovered.
- Software types (746 visits)
- The NOH8 Campaign (31 visits)
- Scooby Dobie Doo (13 visits)
- Importance of Cosmetics (13 visits)
- Bob Marley - Death (12 visits)
- Dr Scholl's Shoes - Comfortable and Soothe Wearing (10 visits)
- Various Types of Short Stories! (9 visits)
- Dexters Laboratory (7 visits)
- Quotes by Mussolini (7 visits)
- Techniques to Decorate Flip Flops (6 visits)
- Knee High Boots - Women's Love (6 visits)
- Buy Cosmetics Online (6 visits)
- Apprehensions of Globality : A Futural Allegory (5 visits)
- Billy Joel's latest car accident! (5 visits)
Date Added: 06 July '12
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :