The Importance of Good Health
|Q:||Ask a Question about The Importance of Good Health|
Good health is define as a person having no mental and physical illness. If you are healthy then you can enjoy the happiness of life. And if you are ill you don't have interest in living.
If you want to maintain your health first you should give rest to your mind by doing so your whole body feel relax. For a healthy body you should have to take the balance and nutritious diet which is rich of protein, vitamins, carbohydrates and water.
Today generation is much fond of junk food, smoking etc. smoking is extremely dangerous to health when they smoke it directly effects the lungs and lower the energy level and makes the body weak. So if you want Good Health then you have to "Quit Smoking".
The foods we eat today do not keep the nutrients and water we are using is not pure, air under which we are living is not good, pollution of vehicles and factories have severe effects on our life. So, not a single man living in this world is perfect and free from diseases.
by FW Editor
- What could be done to improve the lives of the elderly? (242 visits)
- Yoga Exercise (169 visits)
- Causes of Pain in Left Arm of Women (113 visits)
- Causes of Sharp Breast Pain (102 visits)
- The Remedy Is Worse Than The Disease (75 visits)
- Causes of Hot Flashes in Young Women (74 visits)
- Early Greek and Roman Medicine (59 visits)
- Healthy Life Habits (57 visits)
- Prevention is Better than Cure (53 visits)
- Uterus Thickening (51 visits)
- Plastic Surgery - For or Against It (50 visits)
- Causes and Symptoms of Low Estrogen Levels (47 visits)
- Children Punishment (40 visits)
- What happens when we sleep? (36 visits)
- Bird Flu
Date Added: 07 February '10
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :