What are crystals?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What are crystals?|
All crystals can be classified into seven systems. Sometimes a crystal is formed when water evaporates, and substances dissolved in the water gradually grow into a crystal. Other crystals are formed under great pressure.
Diamond crystals are made when carbon dissolves in molten rock deep down below the Earth's surface.
The diamond crystallizes out and is later uncovered on the surface either by volcanic action or by erosion of the Earth's crust. Other valuable gems are formed in a similar way, and most of them contain compounds of aluminum.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 09 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :