What are organs?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What are organs?|
The heart, for example, is a collection of muscle tissue, connective tissue and nervous tissue. These tissues work together to pump blood around the body.
Different types of organs are in turn grouped together to form systems, such as the circulatory system. It includes the heart and all the body's blood vessels. The digestive system includes the mouth, gullet, stomach and intestines, while the nervous system includes the brain, spinal cord and nerves extending throughout the body.
The human body also has a skeletal system, a muscular system, an endocrine system (glands), a respiratory system, a urinary system and a reproductive system.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 21 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :