What are protozoa?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What are protozoa?|
Protozoa do not have any organs, but regions inside their jelly-like body have special functions, such as feeding and catching prey. Some protozoans are parasites and can cause diseases such as dysentery and malaria.
Most protozoa are aquatic, because they do not have an outer coat to keep them from drying out.
Protozoa can be found living in every puddle you see, feeding on bacteria and debris.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 15 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :