What are the female sex organs?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What are the female sex organs?|
The neck of these tubes is funnel-shaped, and the funnels are cupped around the ovaries where the egg cells are produced.
The neck of the womb leads to a short tube called the vagina, leading outside the body. Urine passes out through a short tube, the urethra, near the mouth of the vagina.
Egg cells produced every month from the ovaries pass into the Fallopian tubes and move towards the the uterus. If they are fertilized they become attached to the wall of the uterus and pregnancy will begin.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 23 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :