What did meat-eating dinosaurs look like?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What did meat-eating dinosaurs look like?|
For tearing their prey, they all had powerful teeth. Some scientists suspect that many meat-eating dinosaurs may have been warm-blooded, like mammals.
Some of the small types seem to have had feathers, and these types probably gave rise to the birds. Some theropods had small front legs that were almost useless, while others retained strong front limbs with grasping hands.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (367 visits)
- Language Teaching : The Grammar Translation Method (192 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (185 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (129 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (119 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (109 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (80 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (62 visits)
- The Symbolism Of Houses In The Great Gatsby (60 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (59 visits)
- A brief life of F Scott Fitzgerald: 1896-1940 (59 visits)
- What makes a good language teacher? (53 visits)
Date Added: 19 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :