What happened in the Vietnam War?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What happened in the Vietnam War?|
The Americans eventually gave up their attempts to support the South in 1975. The country fell to the North Vietnamese, together with some of the surrounding countries of South-east Asia.
The Vietnam War showed for the first time how a small country like North Vietnam could take on and eventually defeat the military might of the United States, by using superior tactics.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 04 January '12
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :