What is a mutation?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What is a mutation?|
All of the instructions for growing a new human being are coded into the DNA molecule. It is shaped like a ladder twisted into a spiral.The two long upright strands are joined by a series of rungs of pairs of amino acids, which can only join together in a limited number of ways.
The pattern in which these pairs appear is the code built into the DNA molecule, and groups of these connections form genes. Each DNA molecule is built up of between 100,000 to 10 million atoms.
- What could be done to improve the lives of the elderly? (242 visits)
- Yoga Exercise (169 visits)
- Causes of Pain in Left Arm of Women (113 visits)
- Causes of Sharp Breast Pain (102 visits)
- The Remedy Is Worse Than The Disease (75 visits)
- Causes of Hot Flashes in Young Women (74 visits)
- Early Greek and Roman Medicine (59 visits)
- Healthy Life Habits (57 visits)
- Prevention is Better than Cure (53 visits)
- Uterus Thickening (51 visits)
- Plastic Surgery - For or Against It (50 visits)
- Causes and Symptoms of Low Estrogen Levels (47 visits)
- Children Punishment (40 visits)
- What happens when we sleep? (36 visits)
- Bird Flu
Date Added: 23 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :