What is a volcano?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What is a volcano?|
The more familiar kind of volcano has a single central pipe though which lava reaches the surface, building up into a cone as it cools. The cone consists of layers of lava and volcanic ash. There is usually a crater at the centre.
Most active volcanoes smoke and spit out occasional pieces of lava, and dramatic eruptions are rare.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 12 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :