What is acid rain?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What is acid rain?|
Damage due to acid rain has destroyed huge areas of trees in North America, Europe and parts of Asia, and has had serious effects on forestry. Attempts are being made to limit the damage by removing nitrogen and sulphur from fuels before they are burned, and by reducing emissions from factories.
Huge amounts of air pollution are produced as industries develop. In many countries industrial pollution is now controlled, but it still causes huge damage to health and the environment in many developing countries.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 12 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :