What is an echo?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What is an echo?|
Soft materials absorb sound and will not produce an echo. This is why recording studios are lined with felt material, which prevents any unwanted noise from interfering with the recording.
Concorde was the only supersonic airliner in commercial use. The sonic 'boom' it produced, together with noise and air pollution concerns, limited the development of such aircraft.
- Files sharing at a new level: 4shared Desktop (226 visits)
- Yahoo Messenger (154 visits)
- Weather's Influence on People (135 visits)
- Should the Internet be Censored? (126 visits)
- Why do we need to measure time? (119 visits)
- How were calendars developed? (90 visits)
- How does a gyroscope stand up? (77 visits)
- What is an echo? (72 visits)
- What are lasers? (72 visits)
- What is sound? (69 visits)
- What is the Doppler effect? (66 visits)
- How is time calculated? (63 visits)
- What are isotopes? (62 visits)
- What is the sound barrier? (59 visits)
- Where does the Earth's energy come from? (58 visits)
Date Added: 13 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :