What is an Ice Age?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What is an Ice Age?|
The last Ice Age ended about 12,000 years ago. Ice ages appear in groups in geological time, each lasting for 20 to 50 million years.
The oldest known glacial periods were as long as 2.3 billion years ago. A minor ice age began in the 1500s and lasted for 300 years, during which glaciers were more widespread than at any time for thousands of years.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 12 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :