What is diabetes?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What is diabetes?|
At the same time the loss of fluid makes the person very thirsty. A diabetic person may lose weight, because the body breaks down body fat when it cannot get energy from glucose.
Sometimes the insulin shortage can be corrected by drugs or, in the case of severe diabetes, by having regular insulin injections of insulin.
The thyroid is a large butterfly-shaped gland. Its hormones accelerate the release of energy from food.
- What could be done to improve the lives of the elderly? (242 visits)
- Yoga Exercise (169 visits)
- Causes of Pain in Left Arm of Women (113 visits)
- Causes of Sharp Breast Pain (102 visits)
- The Remedy Is Worse Than The Disease (75 visits)
- Causes of Hot Flashes in Young Women (74 visits)
- Early Greek and Roman Medicine (59 visits)
- Healthy Life Habits (57 visits)
- Prevention is Better than Cure (53 visits)
- Uterus Thickening (51 visits)
- Plastic Surgery - For or Against It (50 visits)
- Causes and Symptoms of Low Estrogen Levels (47 visits)
- Children Punishment (40 visits)
- What happens when we sleep? (36 visits)
- Bird Flu
Date Added: 22 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :