What is metabolism?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What is metabolism?|
This allows these substances to be changed into other materials that the body needs.
What are the essential substances the body needs for life?
Apart from oxygen, the human body needs food. Your food contains fats, proteins, carbohydrates and fibre, as well as vitamins and minerals. You need all these substances to stay healthy.
They are first broken down in the process of digestion. They are then built up again inside the cells to make useful substances.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 21 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :