What were stegosaurs?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What were stegosaurs?|
Their appearance was extraordinary, because they had two lines of very large bony plates standing on end all the way down their back. In addition, stegosaurs had long spikes on the tail, which might have been used in defense. Various bony plates were studded about the vulnerable parts of their body.
Although most stegosaurs were very large, there were other types about the size of a small pony.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (367 visits)
- Language Teaching : The Grammar Translation Method (192 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (185 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (129 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (119 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (109 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (80 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (62 visits)
- The Symbolism Of Houses In The Great Gatsby (60 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (59 visits)
- A brief life of F Scott Fitzgerald: 1896-1940 (59 visits)
- What makes a good language teacher? (53 visits)
Date Added: 19 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :