What were stegosaurs?
|Q:||Ask a Question about What were stegosaurs?|
Their appearance was extraordinary, because they had two lines of very large bony plates standing on end all the way down their back. In addition, stegosaurs had long spikes on the tail, which might have been used in defense. Various bony plates were studded about the vulnerable parts of their body.
Although most stegosaurs were very large, there were other types about the size of a small pony.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 19 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :