When did life first appear?
|Q:||Ask a Question about When did life first appear?|
Scientists believe that primitive life forms altered the original poisonous composition of the atmosphere, eventually releasing the oxygen that we need to survive. The seas were probably once filled with a mixture of chemicals from which life may have developed.
It is more likely, however, that life first appeared in areas such as those around undersea vents. These first forms of life would have been bacteria and microscopic blue-green algae.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 12 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :