Which communities live in hot deserts?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Which communities live in hot deserts?|
Other desert plants have tiny leaves that reduce water loss, and spines that protect the plant from grazing animals.Their roots may go down as far as 10 m to reach water.
Reptiles are common inhabitants of deserts because they are cold-blooded and need heat if they are to remain active.
Most other desert animals are either small burrowing rodents, or birds and animals that hide from the Sun among bushes or rocks at the hottest times of the day.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 15 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :