Which dinosaur had a head like a parrot?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Which dinosaur had a head like a parrot?|
Oviraptor was only the size of a modern domestic dog, but had long powerful legs for its size. It would have needed to be able to run fast to escape the dinosaur whose nest it was robbing.
Oviraptor also had large hands with long claws, which it would have used to dig into dinosaur nests and remove their eggs.
Some relatives of this dinosaur had strange helmet-like growths on their heads, rather like modern hornbills.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (367 visits)
- Language Teaching : The Grammar Translation Method (192 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (185 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (129 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (119 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (109 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (80 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (62 visits)
- The Symbolism Of Houses In The Great Gatsby (60 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (59 visits)
- A brief life of F Scott Fitzgerald: 1896-1940 (59 visits)
- What makes a good language teacher? (53 visits)
Date Added: 19 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :