Which remarkable 'new' dinosaur was found in 1983?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Which remarkable 'new' dinosaur was found in 1983?|
Although this animal looked similar to other meat-eaters, it had some unique features.
A huge claw was attached to each thumb, and its head looked rather like that of a modern crocodile. Fish scales were found inside the skeleton, so it is now thought that this was the only known fish-eating dinosaur.
Baryonyx is the only known fish-eating dinosaur, and uniquely it carried huge claws on its front limbs.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (367 visits)
- Language Teaching : The Grammar Translation Method (192 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (185 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (129 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (119 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (109 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (80 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (62 visits)
- The Symbolism Of Houses In The Great Gatsby (60 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (59 visits)
- A brief life of F Scott Fitzgerald: 1896-1940 (59 visits)
- What makes a good language teacher? (53 visits)
Date Added: 19 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :