Which remarkable 'new' dinosaur was found in 1983?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Which remarkable 'new' dinosaur was found in 1983?|
Although this animal looked similar to other meat-eaters, it had some unique features.
A huge claw was attached to each thumb, and its head looked rather like that of a modern crocodile. Fish scales were found inside the skeleton, so it is now thought that this was the only known fish-eating dinosaur.
Baryonyx is the only known fish-eating dinosaur, and uniquely it carried huge claws on its front limbs.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 19 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :