Who established colonies in the East?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Who established colonies in the East?|
In addition, the Dutch were for many years the only foreign traders allowed into Japan, which kept itself separate from the rest of the world. There were numerous minor wars between the British, Dutch and French in South-east Asia during the 1800s.
The Boers were Dutch settlers in southern Africa who came into conflict with the Zulu tribes and with the British forces who were expanding their empire.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 04 January '12
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :