Who was Alexander the Great?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Who was Alexander the Great?|
He now ruled an empire extending from Egypt and the Mediterranean coast all the way into India. Alexander developed various methods of warfare, such as siege engines, that were to be used for hundreds of years.
He introduced Greek methods of thinking and religion into his empire, and divided it into a series of small kingdoms under his own authority. He was only 32 when he died at Alexandria, in Egypt.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 03 January '12
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :