Who was Jesus?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Who was Jesus?|
The Romans did not seem too concerned about Jesus, and there are no references to him in the surviving official records of the time.
Death by crucifixion was a common fate for many people whom the Romans regarded as trouble makers. This form of punishment was often handed out to anyone who caused unrest, for example when Jesus preached to large crowds.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 03 January '12
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :