Why do I have different types of teeth?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Why do I have different types of teeth?|
The back teeth, called molars and premolars, are flattened so they can grind the food into small pieces ready for swallowing.
What are teeth made of?
Teeth are made of a hard material that is similar to bone. They are covered with shiny enamel to protect them from attack by bacteria. Teeth are hollow, and contain blood vessels and nerves. They are rooted into the jaw.
Teeth start to grow before you are born, and begin to appear through the gums at about the age of six months. The adult teeth begin to replace a child's milk teeth at about six years of age.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 21 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :