Why do I need to sleep?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Why do I need to sleep?|
The body goes through stages of being very limp and relaxed, and other
stages when the eyes move about beneath closed eyelids.
Dreaming takes place during this rapid eye movement period, called REM sleep. Dreaming is very important.
If you prevent someone from dreaming by waking them every time they enter REM sleep, that person can become very disturbed and ill after several dreamless nights.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 22 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :