Why does snow fall?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Why does snow fall?|
As many as 100 snow crystals group together to form a 2.5 cm snowflake. Snow crystals are very beautiful in form. They are flat and six-sided, and can grow in the shape of elaborate stars.
Glaciers have shaped most of the world's highest mountains, carving out huge valleys. The lakes that are characteristic of mountainous areas are formed from flooded glacial valleys that become dammed by debris as the glacier melts.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 12 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :