Can the brain alter to help people to learn?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Can the brain alter to help people to learn?|
You don't have to think about it at all once you have learned the skills that are needed.
Catching a ball is an example of this. Young children cannot coordinate their hands and eyes well enough to catch a ball at first, but after many fumbles they will learn to catch every time.
- What could be done to improve the lives of the elderly? (242 visits)
- Yoga Exercise (169 visits)
- Causes of Pain in Left Arm of Women (113 visits)
- Causes of Sharp Breast Pain (102 visits)
- The Remedy Is Worse Than The Disease (75 visits)
- Causes of Hot Flashes in Young Women (74 visits)
- Early Greek and Roman Medicine (59 visits)
- Healthy Life Habits (57 visits)
- Prevention is Better than Cure (53 visits)
- Uterus Thickening (51 visits)
- Plastic Surgery - For or Against It (50 visits)
- Causes and Symptoms of Low Estrogen Levels (47 visits)
- Children Punishment (40 visits)
- What happens when we sleep? (36 visits)
- Bird Flu
Date Added: 23 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :