How fast does light travel?
|Q:||Ask a Question about How fast does light travel?|
This means that travel to the stars will not be possible, because it would take hundreds of years to reach them.
Albert Einstein was one of the world's greatest scientists. His theories explained the basic properties of matter and the Universe, and made possible the development of nuclear power.
His equations also showed that nothing can exceed the speed of light.
- Files sharing at a new level: 4shared Desktop (226 visits)
- Yahoo Messenger (154 visits)
- Weather's Influence on People (135 visits)
- Should the Internet be Censored? (126 visits)
- Why do we need to measure time? (119 visits)
- How were calendars developed? (90 visits)
- How does a gyroscope stand up? (77 visits)
- What is an echo? (72 visits)
- What are lasers? (72 visits)
- What is sound? (69 visits)
- What is the Doppler effect? (66 visits)
- How is time calculated? (63 visits)
- What are isotopes? (62 visits)
- What is the sound barrier? (59 visits)
- Where does the Earth's energy come from? (58 visits)
Date Added: 13 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :