How many different types of dinosaur were there?
|Q:||Ask a Question about How many different types of dinosaur were there?|
Others were probably scarce when they were alive or lived in regions where fossilization was unlikely, and so there are few remains of these dinosaurs.
Herbivores often lived in groups or herds, but carnivores were usually more solitary and their fossils are therefore more rare.
Many of the most interesting dinosaurs are known from a single fossil, or sometimes from just one or two bones. Palaeontologists must deduce the shape and size of the animal from these few remains.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 15 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :