How old are fossils?
|Q:||Ask a Question about How old are fossils?|
During this era, fishes, amphibians and early reptiles appeared. The Mesozoic era was the age of giant reptiles, when dinosaurs stalked the world.
The Cenozoic era in which we still live is the age of mammals and birds. AII fossils can be placed in these eras, which are subdivided further into smaller periods.
The characteristic fossils found in different periods measure geological time.
Most primitive organisms lived in the Paleozoic Period, dinosaurs predominated in the Mesozoic Period, and modern life forms such as mammals and birds developed and thrived in the Cenozoic Period.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 12 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :