Range of climates in the World
|Q:||Ask a Question about Range of climates in the World|
Alpine meadows are formed in mountainous regions on the shoulders of valleys cut by glaciers. Plants grow quickly here in the summer, and provide rich grazing for cattle.
Due to its size China has a huge range of climates. It is home to the Himalayas in the southwest, tropical coastline in the south-east and desert in the north.
The classic desert is hot, dry and covered with drifting sand. In fact, deserts are more often stormy, and sometimes they are in cold but very dry regions.
Enormous rivers drain the world's continents, carrying rainwater to the sea. Usually they flow slowly, but geological formations may mean that they tumble down huge waterfalls, like the Victoria Falls in Africa.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 12 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :