Recording from Vinyl Records
|Q:||Ask a Question about Recording from Vinyl Records|
This program developed by the guys from Droid Informatica is able to clean most of the clicks and pops and it can remove cassette tape hiss also, if needed. This program can be used by anyone because it has a very nice build, with very simple options, so every user can understand this program, even if he doesn`t have a lot of experience with computers.
These guys will also let you test their product for free for 30 days so you can decide if you want to buy DePopper or not, and this is helpful for sure.
This program is working on every Windows, but it will help if you have a multi – core CPU because it will help with the processing speed.
You can also use presets on this program even though is keeping all the flexibility of individual settings.
All things considered, DePopper is a great program that will help a lot of people transferring their favorite music from vinyl to a digital version.
By FW Editor
- Files sharing at a new level: 4shared Desktop (226 visits)
- Yahoo Messenger (154 visits)
- Weather's Influence on People (135 visits)
- Should the Internet be Censored? (126 visits)
- Why do we need to measure time? (119 visits)
- How were calendars developed? (90 visits)
- How does a gyroscope stand up? (77 visits)
- What is an echo? (72 visits)
- What are lasers? (72 visits)
- What is sound? (69 visits)
- What is the Doppler effect? (66 visits)
- How is time calculated? (63 visits)
- What are isotopes? (62 visits)
- What is the sound barrier? (59 visits)
- Where does the Earth's energy come from? (58 visits)
Date Added: 28 January '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :