Which theropod dinosaur was not a meat-eater?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Which theropod dinosaur was not a meat-eater?|
Because the front legs of Segnosaurus have powerful claws, it has been suggested that this dinosaur fed on termites, like the modern anteater.
Alternatively, Segnosaurus could have been a plant- eating dinosaur although it would have been the only theropod to do this.
The feeding habits of Segnosaurus are a complete mystery. Did it eat termites, fish or plants? There are arguments for all of these possible diets.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (367 visits)
- Language Teaching : The Grammar Translation Method (192 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (185 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (129 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (119 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (109 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (80 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (62 visits)
- The Symbolism Of Houses In The Great Gatsby (60 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (59 visits)
- A brief life of F Scott Fitzgerald: 1896-1940 (59 visits)
- What makes a good language teacher? (53 visits)
Date Added: 19 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :