Which theropod dinosaur was not a meat-eater?
|Q:||Ask a Question about Which theropod dinosaur was not a meat-eater?|
Because the front legs of Segnosaurus have powerful claws, it has been suggested that this dinosaur fed on termites, like the modern anteater.
Alternatively, Segnosaurus could have been a plant- eating dinosaur although it would have been the only theropod to do this.
The feeding habits of Segnosaurus are a complete mystery. Did it eat termites, fish or plants? There are arguments for all of these possible diets.
- Why Do People Immigrate to other Countries? (436 visits)
- Why is literature important in our lives? (424 visits)
- Media Has the Greatest Impact on the Young Generation (289 visits)
- The Difference Between a Myth and a Legend (233 visits)
- The benefits and dangers of television (232 visits)
- A Good Teacher is a Strict Teacher (224 visits)
- Children Today Are Given Too Much Freedom (189 visits)
- Travel in the Middle Ages Britain (187 visits)
- Reading Is To the Mind What Exercise Is To the Body (175 visits)
- Should Children Be Allowed to Get Jobs? (158 visits)
- Why is Everyone Different (147 visits)
- The McCarthy Witch Hunts (144 visits)
- Mass Media Have Both Harmful and Beneficial Effects (142 visits)
Date Added: 19 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :